- Please keep the appointment or cancel it well in advance to allow other people to see us
- Please book urgent appointments for emergencies only
- If you feel you need a longer appointment for your problem, please tell reception at the time of booking the appointment
- If you change your name, address or telephone number please inform us as soon as possible
- When you or a family member feel they need urgent medical advice or treatment call 111 or visit the East Leicestershire and Rutland Urgent Care website for more guidance, details of Urgent Care Centres and live waiting times. You can also check Leicesterhsire's Choose Better website for the most appropriate service for your situation and condition.
- Be polite to the staff as they are just doing their job
- The practice operates a zero tolerance policy any patient that is violent or abusive to any member of staff may risk being removed from the practice list
Patient Leaflet - Information for patients