Our Practice Surgery is open at the following times:
|Wednesday (extended hours)||7.15am||to||7.15pm|
Our Practice office hours are:
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.30pm
Telephone number for emergencies, appointments, visits, business and enquiries: 0116 286 6088
The phone line is closed daily between 1.00 - 2.00pm. If you have a medical emergency during this time, please call the mobile number given on the answering service or 111 (see below). For non-urgent calls, please call after 2.00pm.
Out of Hours
When our surgery is closed, please call the 111 Service - just dial 111 when it is not an emergency - visit www.nhs.uk/111 for more information. Please note that your conversation will be recorded when you contact this service.
Bank Holiday Closures 2022 / 2023
The surgery will be closed for the following Bank Holidays:
- Good Friday - Friday 15th April 2022
- Easter Monday - Monday 18th April 2022
- Early May Bank Holiday - Monday 2nd May 2022
- Spring Bank Holiday - Thursday 2nd June 2022
- Queens Platinum Jubilee - Friday 3rd June 2022
- Summer Bank Holiday - Monday 29th August 2022
- Boxing Day - Monday 26th December 2022
- Christmas Day (Substitute day) - Tuesday 27th December 2022
- New Years Day (Substitute day) - Monday 2nd January 2023
If you require a doctor during these times please call the NHS 111 service. We will re-open the following working dat at 8am as usual.
Training Closures 2022
Enderby Medical Centre will be closed on the following dates between 1pm - 6:30pm for staff training:
- Thursday 28th April 2022
- Wednesday 25th May 2022
- Thursday 23rd June 2022
If you require a doctor during these times please call the surgery as usual. Our message will advise who to contact if you require assitance.